Our Collective Impact At-A-Glance
The goal of the DC Collaborative mapping project is to illustrate our individual as well as collective reach among DC public and public charter schools. These maps will provide members with useful information about where outreach/services gaps exist. The goal is for the online version of this map to eventually reveal, on a member by member and school by school basis, the extent of the arts offerings and resources within DC public and public charter schools.
Check out the 2013-2014 School Year Statistics.
School Year 2019-2020 Collection Timeline
- Publish Member Map: Mid-July
- Publish Member Feature Pages: Mid-August
- Publish Community Calendar: Mid-August
- Data Collection for 2019-2020 School Year: July - August 2019
Our #MissionMetrics Webinar: Understanding the Value of Data to Key Stakeholders and Supporters on June 25, 2015 was a big success! The 50 members in attendance (either in person or via the webinar option) heard from several speakers about the importance of using quantitative and qualitative data to show impact and tell our stories. Jakob Garrow from Bookity and Michael Bigley from The Morris & Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation and David Markey from The DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities stressed how data can be used to show the depth and breadth of engagement, which can be hugely persuasive to funders. David also talked about The Commission’s new CESAR arts resources mapping project, the Arts Education Census and Creative Measures project. The District of Learning presented their badge system which helps students access and share data collected to demonstrate their learning. Lissa Rosenthal-Yoffe, Tracey Wyton and Kate Langevoort presented the DC Collaborative Members Mapping project statistics from the 2013-2014 data collection which will inform our arts and humanities education community of practice and identifying areas that are not served.
- 6.25 Mission Metrics PowerPoint (DC Collaborative)
- 2013-2014 Member Map Statistics (DC Collaborative)
- Arts Education Census Executive Summary (DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities)
- District of Learning Overview (DC Trust for Youth, SPAN Learning)
- District of Learning Pathways (DC Trust for Youth, SPAN Learning)
- District of Learning Badge Worksheet (DC Trust for Youth, SPAN Learning)